Functional Fitness Articles
- How often should you work out in a week?
- How to adjust a workout
- A secret piece of workout equipment – a hill
- Bulging Biceps – why are they so popular
- The mental game at its best
- Do you have good posture?
- Don’t worry women, you aren’t going to get manly-looking body parts
- How to introduce Functional Fitness to friends
- Ever pee your pants doing a workout?
- A run with a Slosh Tube? Really?
- The 4 day workout week
- Cheap exercise equipment
- Group workouts V solo
- 1 more reason to love Urban Runs
- Exercise equipment checklist
- Deck of Cards – lessons learned
- Humidity can be dangerous for workouts
- Why is muscle isolation not Functional Fitness
- Why you might consider exercising your whole body together
- Intense workout mind games – don’t do it alone
- It may be good to complain
- Kemme Fitness pros and cons
- Music during your workout
- Painting a picture of an Urban Run
- What do you wear while working out
- Sorry if you can’t go back to the treadmill
- The barbell – who needs one anymore?
- Always have goals
- What is all this talk about HIIT
- Defining the core (core muscles and core strength)
- Grease the Groove
- Core versus Functional Fitness training
- An alternate version of Brazilian Crunches
- And yes, it is important to warm up before you exercsie
- Safety versus fear
- Common weak body parts
- Functional Fitness is not functional strength
- Working out too hard or not?
- Muscle imbalances: let posture be your guide
- An alternate version of Mountain Climbers
- Breaking down the Cossack Squat
- Core training doesn’t help athletes they say?
- Some things you might know about a Pull-up
- Every workout program needs goals
- Exercising on unstable surfaces
- The Push-up experiment
- Runners and Functional Fitness
- Go animalistic
- Virtual Loading and Unloading
- Is there room for targeting muscles in a Functional Fitness fitness program
- Knowing when to slow down on movements
- Side Lunge; Cossack, Siamese, Air, and Goblet Squats – the subtle differences
- Swimming – Functional Fitness in the pool
- twisting exercises might not all impact your core, but they have value nonetheless
- Two inches count
- What do you do when you can’t do a Push-up
- What do you do when you can’t do a Pull-up
Weight Loss & Nutrition
- A better way to target your stomach and abs
- So do you drink your calories?
- Lose weight by going “old school” for lunch
- Make small, healthy changes to your meals
- Can’t give up fast food? Try these tips
- Breaking the unhealthy patterns
- Avoid New Year’s resolutions
- Balanced life shouldn’t equal 10 extra lbs
- Losing weight with Kemme Fitness
- No bake protein bars
- Sleep and Functional Fitness
- The best time of the day to work out
- there may be a reason your love handles are not going away and you might not like the answer
- Vacation workout tips
- What? I can’t eat and/or drink whatever I want and stay in great shape?
- What you get out of a workout program, even a Functional Fitness program, is clearly related to what you put into it
- Will doing Kemme Fitness give you 6-pack abs?